Gmail is a free email service developed by Google with support for over 72 languages.
Gmail stands out among other email services for its superior quality and better user friendliness.
To login to your Gmail account, you must be a registered user with correct login details.
How to Login to Gmail
- On the browser’s search bar, type in “gmail.com” and hit Enter.
- Enter your Google account email and password. In place of your email, you can choose to enter your phone number if you registered with it instead.
- You may be directed to a page about Gmail. If so, find and click the “Sign In” link on the top right corner of the page.
- Ensure the latest version of the Gmail app is installed on your device. If not, download from Google Play Store.
- Now, open the Gmail app.
- Click the menu bars on the top most left corner.
- Where it reads “Username” on the right, tap the downward facing arrow.
- Click “Add Account“.
- Choose the type of account you wish to add.
- Adhere to the instructions given to add your account to the app.
Once done with that, you’ll be automatically signed in to Gmail every time you open the Gmail app.
- Download and install the Gmail app from App Store if you don’t have it installed already on your device.
- Now, open the app.
- Click on menu on the top most left corner.
- Click on your account address.
- Click on “Manage Accounts” and then “Add Account“.
- Enter your Gmail username and password in the designated tabs.
After your account has been added, you’ll be automatically signed in every time you open the app.