Gmail is a free email service developed by Google with support for over 72 languages.
Gmail stands out among other email services for its superior quality and better user-friendliness.
To login to your Gmail account, you must be a registered user with correct login details.
How to Login to Gmail
- On the browser’s search bar, type in “gmail.com” and hit Enter.
- Enter your Google account email and password. In place of your email, you can choose to enter your phone number if you registered with it instead.
- You may be directed to a page about Gmail. If so, find and click the “Sign In” link on the top right corner of the page.
- Ensure the latest version of the Gmail app is installed on your device. If not, download from Google Play Store.
- Now, open the Gmail app.
- Click the menu bars on the top most left corner.
- Where it reads “Username” on the right, tap the downward facing arrow.
- Click “Add Account“.
- Choose the type of account you wish to add.
- Adhere to the instructions given to add your account to the app.
Once done with that, you’ll be automatically signed in to Gmail every time you open the Gmail app.
- Download and install the Gmail app from App Store if you don’t have it installed already on your device.
- Now, open the app.
- Click on menu on the top most left corner.
- Click on your account address.
- Click on “Manage Accounts” and then “Add Account“.
- Enter your Gmail username and password in the designated tabs.
After your account has been added, you’ll be automatically signed in every time you open the app.