I cannot find the restricted list on the new Facebook. It is in your Friends Lists and in your Settings Blocking..Putting someone on the Restricted list means that you’re still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post.
There are two ways you can view your blocked list on your mobile application:
Action 1On your Facebook app, tap on the menu button (☰)
Tap on “Account Settings’ (for iPhone users tap on “Settings”)
Tap on “Blocking”
- Tap on the menu button (☰)
- Tap on “Privacy shortcuts”
- Scroll down and tap on “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- On the drop down menu, tap on “Blocked users”
ON YOUR BROWSER:
- Click in the top right of any Facebook page
- Click “Privacy Shortcuts”
- Click “How do I stop someone from bothering me?”
- Click “View All Blocked Users”.