Do you envision you’ll be too busy to create posts later? Well, you can create drafts of them now and then edit/publish them later. Wondering how that can be done yet? This post will show you how to do just that.
First and foremost, you have to be an admin or an editor to be able to create, edit or publish posts on a Page. Also, note that you can only create drafts on Pages and not on personal profiles.
How to Create a Draft
- Start at the top of your Page’s timeline.
- Click the downward facing arrow beside “Publish“.
- To save it, click “Save Draft“.
How to Edit or Publish Drafts
- Click on “Publishing Tools” on the top of the Page.
- Click “Drafts” in the left column. All your drafts will be listed here.
- Click on the draft you wish to edit or publish.
- Click “Edit” to edit the draft.
- To get it published, click the downward facing arrow and select “Publish“.